Friday, January 13, 2012

Days 12 & 13: Sunday Coupon Preview

Oops, I missed Day 12!  I tried to blog every day, I really did, but somehow day 12 slipped by!  Funny thing is I realized I forgot at about 12:15 a.m. today.  Just missed it by 15 minutes!

Well to make up for it, I've got a great resource for you!  It's called "Sunday Coupon Preview."  You can add your email address to this webpage and you'll receive notification about the coupons that will be coming out in the next Sunday paper!

In addition there are several printable coupons on their webpage.  The address for the webpage is:  www.sundaycouponpreview.com

I think this is a great resource to not only help you plan your next week's shopping list but it also helps to determine how many newspapers to buy!  Let me know what you think about this resource.




No comments:

Post a Comment