Wednesday, August 31, 2011

P&G Deals - Better than a Dollar Store!!!

So I woke up early this morning, bound and determined to get to Fry's to grab the P&G items I was hoping for.  Unfortunately I didn't get there until about 8 a.m. but fortunately everything I wanted was there!  The sales are so great this week on P&G items!  I was able to get 23 items (3 of which were not P&G) for a grand total (with tax) of only $19.11.  That's less than getting the smaller versions of each item at a dollar store!   I saved $49.25 or 75%!  Here is what I got:

4 Gillette Shaving Creams - $.26 each
3 Dawn Dish Detergent (large bottle) - $.99 each
3 Gillette Body Washes - FREE
2 Herbel Essence Shampoo/Conditioner - $.99 each
1 Fabreze Set & Refresh - $.99 each
4 Old Spice Deodorants - $.50 each
3 Aussie Hair Products - $.99 each
2 Pure Silk Shaving Creams - $.50 each
1 Got to be Glue Hair Gel - $3.00 each

So about $70 worth of product for only $19.11.  Not too bad!!!!  This is a great week to stock up on these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment