Monday, August 15, 2011

FREE Stuff

So today I stopped by Walgreen's and Target and picked up a few FREE things. Here's what I got:


2 Reach Toothbrushes @ Walgreen's
2 Loreal Hip Eyeliners @ Target (these are normally $10.99 each and were on clearance to $2.74, I had a $1 Target store coupon and a $2 Loreal Mfg coupon for each)
1 package of 10 Papermate Pens @ Target - these were on sale for $1 and I had a Target store coupon for $1 off


I got a few other things for almost free:


2 pack Sharpie Permanent Pens @ Target $.47, I had a $1 Target Store Coupon
Garnier Hair Color - $1.49, I had a $3.00 mfg coupon and a $2 Target store coupon
Scotch Tape - $.30, I had a $.50 Target store coupon
Fusion Gillette Razor - $1.99, had a $4.00 Mfg coupon and received $4.00 in register rewards
Trident gum - 6 packs for $.74, I had a Walgreen's coupon for $.74 each and two $2.00 mfg coupons





free

No comments:

Post a Comment