Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Storing that Stockpile

As you have probably seen by now, it doesn't take long to come up with a stockpile (a supply) of items when you're using coupons.  While I don't "extreme coupon" shop, but some of the deals are just so great it doesn't make sense not to buy them in multiples, right?  So here's a question for you, once you get all those toothpastes and laundry detergents, pastas and sauces home from the grocery store, where are you storing them all?

I've found myself clearing out the bathroom cabinets - which I should  have did years ago, now instead of my daughter's makeup and hair accessories, there are coupon items.
I have organized my freezers and pantry better than I have ever done before.  I have also organized hall closets and gotten rid of stuff I haven't seen for years, to make room for my stockpiles.

And I have to admit, when my husband wasn't looking, I added 2 tall shelves to his workout room!!  It's just a small area and I have agreed not to go any further, but let me tell you, I have those shelves maxed in weight :-)  We call this the "overflow room!"  

So how about you, where are you storing your stockpile???


No comments:

Post a Comment