Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grocery Deals 6/15-6/21/11

Well another Wednesday is upon us! My how time flies! I didn't see too many amazing deals in this weeks grocery circulars but I was pleasantly surprised today when I went grocery shopping and bought about $200 worth of food including meat, hygiene and household products for only $60. What I have come to realize and expect is that many of the specials are not listed in the ad. Which makes sense, considering the cost of print media. So again, as I stress in the workshops, don't leave home without your entire coupon binder. There is bound to be an unadvertised special that you'll find and wish that you had that coupon for! Hope you have a great time shopping this week and don't forget that special snack for the "dad" in your life! And for all my male coupon buddies...hope you have a great Father's Day!

Here are a few advertised specials that I am picking up this week...

Safeway - all coupons worth at least $1
Coupon for $4 off $20 Ranchers Reserve Beef in their ad

Hilshire Farm Sausage or Ball Park Franks are Buy one get one free - combine these with your coupons for extra savings!

Ken's dressing - buy one get one free - sale price $3.99
Mfg coupon - $1
Final price = $1.50 ea

Breyers ice cream store coupon $2.49

Kelloggs cereal - sale price $2.49
Buy 5 kelloggs cereals and/or Pop Tarts in the same transaction and get a free movie ticket, up to $12 value *use Mfg coupons for extra savings!

Bashas - all coupons with at least $1

Yardley bar soap - sale price $.77
Mfg coupon - $.30 (doubles to $1)
Final price= FREE

Hefty one zip bags - sale price 2 for $3
Mfg coupon - $1/2
Final price = $1 ea

*great produce specials at Bashas this week

Frys - all coupons worth at least $1, accepting all competitors coupons
Oscar Meyer hot dogs - sale price 2/$3
Mfg coupon - $1/2
Final price = $1 ea

Heinz ketchup - sale price $1.99
Mfg coupon - $.50 (doubles to $1)
Final price = $.99

Kelloggs cereal (select types) - sale price $1.99 when u buy at least 5 of the participating products. * use mfg coupons and Target store coupons to maximize savings

Viva paper towels - sale price $4.99 when u buy at least 5 of the participating products
Mfg coupon - $.50 (from the Walmart All You magazine), doubles to $1
Final price = $3.99

*baby back ribs are also on sale!

Remember to check the ads for an entire listing of sale items. Also, check for store coupons on the Target website and in the All You magazine available at Walmart!

1 comment:

  1. So true about sales not being advertised in the circulars...I went to Frys on Tues and they had the Irish Spring Body Wash on sale for $3.00. I had the Safeway store coupon for $2.99. SO I only paid a penny for each. They had a limit of 4 per person, so I had my daughter with me and had her buy another 4. I got all 8 body washes for less than 10 cents!!!!

    ReplyDelete