Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great deals @ Safeway!

I went to Safeway for just one thing and walked out with 2 bags and about $40 in savings!  The Bulls Eye BBQ sauce is on sale for $1.00, and with my coupons, I got them all FREE. 

The SURE deodorant is on sale for $.99 and with my six $1.00 off coupons, I got all six for FREE.

The got 2b hair products are all Buy One Get One Free.  I had a $2.00 off coupon from the Walmart All You magazine.  So I paid $3.49 for two!  This was a great deal! I normally pay around $5.00 each and buy about 2 every 6 six weeks!  My teenage kids love and use these products all the time.

The John Frieda line of hair products are also on sale.  The Full Repair, Treatment, Styler or Finisher products are on sale for $4.49 and I have a $5.00 coupon!  If they are out of stock at  your store, make sure you get a raincheck!  I was told that tomorrow there should be more coming in.

I love when I find unexpected surprises like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment