Monday, April 18, 2011

Walgreen's Insider Coupon Information

Yesterday I got some new information about how to use the Register Rewards with your manufacturer coupons at Walgreens.  The register rewards are also considered "Manufacturer Coupons."  So, the register will only allow 1 mfg. coupon per item.  This created problems for me when I was trying to buy the $9.99 Proglide Razor with my coupon & register rewards.  The very nice cashier, informed me that the best way to get around this issue is to buy a pack of gum or something of little value and the system will allow the coupon to be applied to the purchase since instead of 1 item, I would then have 2.  So I found a $.39 cent pack of gum (chiclets) and was able to use my $4 register rewards and $3 coupon.  Whew!  It was confusing in the beginning but I think I have it now.

So just remember when using your register rewards along with a mfg coupon make sure you have 1 item per coupon.

Now I have chiclets to give away at Easter...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment