Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grocery Store Deals - 4/20/11-4/26/11

I received the grocery store ads on Monday! Whoohoo. It's always nice to get them early! Here's a list of what I am buying with my coupons @ the grocery store this week:


Fry's (all coupons worth $1, all competition store coupons accepted):
  • Pilsbury Grands Biscuits - $.99 ea.
    • coupon - Buy 2 save .30 = double to $1 (must buy 2)
    • final price will be $.50 ea
  • Farmer John Sausage - $1.25 ea.
    • coupon - $1 off
    • final price will be $.25 ea
  • Birds eye Steamfresh Vegetables - $1 ea
    • coupon - buy 2 save .50 = double to $1 (must buy 2)
    • final price will be $.50 ea
  • Rhodes Rolls - 2/$5
    • coupon - $1 off
    • final price will be $1.50 ea
  • Reddi Whip - $1.99
    • coupon - $.35 = double to $1
    • final price will be $.99 ea
  • Purex Detergent - $1.99
    • coupon - $1 off
    • final price will be $.99 ea
  • Reynolds Wrap 80sq. ft - $2.98
    • coupon - $.75 = double to $1
    • final price will be $1.98 ea
 I will also be using my Fresh & Easy coupons @ Fry's and Basha's has a Dreyers Ice cream coupon in their ad for $1.88, I'll be using this at Fry's as well.  I'm also going to pick up these non-coupon items - Cook's Spiral Ham $1.27lb, 5lb bag potatoes $.88 ea, Coke 12 pks 4 for $8.88.

Safeway (all coupons worth at least $1)
  • Wheat Thins - $1.88
    • coupon - $1
    • final price = $.88 ea 
 (you can also price match this at Walmart if you'd like)
Strawberries are also on sale for $.97

Albertsons (tripling coupons up to $1)
I didn't find any items I want to use my coupons with but they do have red grapes on sale for $.69 and Chicken Breast for $1.77lb.

Basha's (all coupons worth at least $1)
I didn't find any items I want to use my coupons with but they have corn on the cob on sale  5/$1, romaine lettuce $.88 ea., Idahoan potatoes $.69 ea. and Fri/Sat/Sun the milk is $1.77.

No comments:

Post a Comment