Sunday, April 17, 2011

Walgreen's Deals - week of April 17, 2011

There are some great deals this week @ Walgreen's.  My sister and I headed over there earlier today and not only picked up some great deals, but also gained some "insider information."

Here's what I bought:

  • Colgate Total Toothpaste is on sale 2/$6 - Register Rewards $4.  I used my $1.50 coup & .75 cent got a $4 register rewards.
  • Reach Toothbrush is on sale for $2.99 - Register Rewards $2.  I used my $1.00 coup and got a $2 register rewards.
  • Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor is on sale for $9.99 - Register Rewards $4.  I used my $3 coup and  got $4 register rewards
I started out with $5 of register rewards money from my last visit and I had the cashier ring me up under two separate orders (I paid for the razor separate) and I used my register rewards for each transaction.  

So for my first transaction (toothpaste and toothbrush) I saved $10.73 and spent $2.42 total.
On my second transaction (razor) I saved $9.00 and spent $2.77.
I left the store with $4 in register rewards.  In other words, I really spent only $1.19 for all those items (I also bought 4 packs of chiclets as part of these orders....that's another story that I'll explain in my next post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment