Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fresh & Easy - MONEY



Fresh & Easy has implemented their "FRIENDS" card program!  This is a FREE program.  Get a card from the store and begin using it each time you shop at Fresh & Easy.  For every $1 you spend, you get 1 point.  Every 100 points convert to $1 loaded on your friends card.  It's so easy to earn points.  I just converted 800 points to $8 on my card.  So when I go to the store this afternoon and scan my card during my transaction, $8 will be deducted from my total.  It's like getting FREE MONEY!

In addition to the points, you'll also receive special coupons and opportunities to earn more points.  I also received a $6 off $30 coupon which I will also be using today.  So today I will be getting a $14 discount ($8 point conversion + $6 coupon) on my $30 purchase!  Get your card today and start saving and earning money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment