Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Food Drive

I don't know about you, but "couponing" has created an overflow of items in our home. Because we can get so many things for free or at an amazing low price, we usually have multiples of the same item. I like to keep a good stock of supplies on hand,but rather than hoarding, I believe in sharing with those less fortunate. I came across this article today in our local paper, the West valley view. This is a great way to give back to the community and easy to do. Thought I would share in case you are interested in doing the same with your abundance of items.

This month the West Valley View has partnered with local businesses for it's sixth annual food drive to help food banks stock up for the summer.

Food items can be dropped off at the View's office, 1050 E. Riley drive in Avondal, call 623-535-8439 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment